We’re looking for a highly-motivated executive. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will be responsible for winning, maintaining, and expanding relationships with assigned channel partners.
- The Channel Director wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners.
- Assigned to channel partners based on geography, channel, or market, the Channel Director is responsible for achieving sales, profitability, and partner recruitment objectives.
- The Channel Director represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned partners.
- The Channel Director reports directly to the CEO of SheWorks! and the CEO of TransparentBusiness
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned partner accounts.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet partner performance objectives and partners’ expectations.
- Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources.
- Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end user’s needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and partner personnel.
- Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners.
Click here to send us your CV. We will reply by email as soon as possible!